Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Year the Third

Year: 
2014

Most read: 

Policies/Current Events Addressed: 
Body image (3/7, Her Morning Terror)
Expectations for young adults (8/11, Many Steps to Go)

My favorites: 

On we move into the third year of my blog.  I was better at posting that year, but still not very prolific.  Still, I can’t help but notice that my posts had a more cheerful tone.  I felt better about my life and myself and was slowly settling into a sense of satisfaction with my lot.  Of course that was disturbed once or twice by a bad boss and other stresses, but my writing shows me that I was learning how to cope with negativity.  I was learning patience, and how to see beautiful things in the world around me.  These things, along with my writing and my music, helped to feed my soul and keep me in a better state of mind and heart.  In short, this girl is beginning to sound like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment