Thursday, December 1, 2016

Year the Fourth

Year: 
2015

Most Read: 

Policies/Current Events Addressed: 
Messages to young women in popular music (5/28, Right Sound, Wrong Thought)
Caitlyn Jenner (6/2, I'm Not Insulted)
Women’s clothing (8/25, I Am Displeased)
Beauty in media (9/1, Mind Over Matter)

Personal Events: 
Trip to NYC April 7-12 (Philosophy From the Subway)

My favorites: 
8/10 Notaphor?

Time rolled along, and my world stayed mostly the same.  I went to work, I went home, I wrote, I sang, I lived.  This was the year I began to look up and pay attention to what was going on around me, and more importantly, started to express my opinion where others could see it.  In these many writings about the issues of the time, I can see a strength and a grace that I had never had before.  I know that part of that was contrived by the writer in myself, but I hope that I can grow into that image I painted of myself with my words.  

No comments:

Post a Comment